Monday, September 29, 2008

When Mom is Happy It is a Kid's Key To Success

I just have to say... "HALLELUJAH"



I love this song!!


Anyway, the reason why I am saying Hallelujah is because I went to an event called Wee Peats this weekend.

Have you been? Have you heard of this company? I saw them highlighted on an entrepreneurs show recently.

This place is awesome!

If you are looking for nearly new items and don't want to spend an arm and a leg on cloths, toys, books and any baby item out there find an event and go!

Here is the link to Wee Peats and keep an eye open for an event near you... You'll be so glad you did!

I bought 5 beautiful dresses, 2 pairs of winter boots, 1 pair of dress shoes, 6 long sleeve shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, snow pants, two skirts, 12 books, 3 pairs of tights/leggings. all for less than $150!

Most of the the clothes had their tags still on them and I bought name brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Lands End and Gymboree.

I even bought some X-mas gifts for my kids!

My sisters and I all came away happy and feeling like we made a killing. The clothing was so cute and in such great shape!

Can you tell I can't say enough about this!!

If you want to avoid high costs on clothing your kids for the year, check out Wee Peats!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice article! Congrats on winning, I understand why you did. Anyway, could you tell me who did that vid or send me a link to it. Thanks
I'm talking about the Hallaluia one.