Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time Is A Kids' Key To Success

A really special gift you can give your kids is time.

We all know there isn't enough of it in the day, and certainly not enough to carve out individual time with each child ever day! (I don't know about you, but I do a little victory dance when I have a chance to take a 10 minute shower!)

Life really changed for me (for the better) when I decided to stay home with my children. I still had to work but my schedule is flexible and allows me the time I need to make sure my kids have quality face time with me.

If you had a career like mine (I was a clinical social worker), there was no way for me to see clients at home, away from the trauma center). Plus, my work was super stressful and full of long hours. Not ideal when trying to add the role of "mom" into the mix.

So, I wasn't able to transfer my day job into a home based job. Instead I said good-bye to my career in trauma counseling and welcomed a new challenge... home based business.

My problem was I didn't know anything about computers, marketing, or Online, anything!

So I found an awesome company, GCFN and it gave me the support and the tools I needed to learn. I even won the "Student of the Month" contest!

Check it our here!



The great thing is, I know I can do it, so I know you can too...if you are interested...



Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Mary!

2 comments:

Tiny Talk said...

Thats great! We can do anything we put our minds to! We just have to believe it.

Unknown said...

Great Post Jen. As always you have put out some great information!