Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Attention: Mom Happy; Kids Will Be Successful!


MOM MARKETEERS!



I don't think staying home with your kids is asking a whole lot. I know that is my primary goal... The tough part is finding a way to swing it financially... Before kids having two incomes was fantastic! We didn't have the responsibilities of the kids, we had excess income to spend on what we wanted and we didn't have the love and completeness a "family" brings....




EmmySam


So, two kids later, a bigger house, more bills, more appointments, we were living paycheck to paycheck....well actually, we were draining our savings so I could stay home.



But, I wanted to work from home. I have a Masters in Social Work...surely I could find something. Well, not exactly, See I use to be a psychotherapist who worked with trauma victims. Although I often question who is being traumatized in my house (most often our poor dog :) ), I didn't have the clientele accessible in my home.... Let alone, what traumatized person would want to enter this crazy house? I doubt he/she would be at ease with two running, noisy, snot-nosed, "mommy, heat-seeking missiles" my kids tend to be. I definitely couldn't pass them off as "pet therapy"!





crazy dog


Push came to shove... I decided to start my own business. I found my way into online marketing and had complete mission melt down due to the "technical difficulties" and hoards of information out there. As you can see I am still chugging up the learning curve, like "the little engine that could" with the goal in mind to aid and assist my anxiety ridden husband who worries incessantly about our dwindling emergency fund!



Anyway, the reason I am writing today is becasue I want help those of you who may be struggling and trying to find a way to earn some additional income from home so you can wipe runny noses, clean disgusting bathrooms, plow through heaps of laundry, prepare ten meals a day, read your child a book anytime you want, give those love seeking monkeys hugs and kisses all day long, and not miss a beat of those precious smiles and mishaps!


Therefore, I started a site to give you a guide, a check-list really, to help make the dream possible!


All you will need to do is sign in and you will have FREE instant access to the site. You may wonder why I want you to "opt-in". It's a great question... Find out! The answers lie in the site!


Go Right Now To Check It Out!


www.kidskeystosuccess.com/mommarketeers


Boy, do I wish someone gave me this short cut! Don’t miss out! It won't be FREE for long!


ONE FOR ALL and ALL FOR ONE...


MOM MARKETEERS!


Thanks,

Jen

P.S. You don't have to be a stay home mommy to benefit!


No comments: