Friday, September 5, 2008

Mom Working From Home Is A Key To Kids' Success

A fellow "Blog Trainer" from The Blog Train, asked if I had links I recommended... I set up a site to help you out!

Mom Marketeers: One for All!

I was once just starting out. I had an idea about what I wanted to do and absolutely NO clue about how to do it. It was a gigantic learning curve for me. If I knew now what I didn't know then, I don't know if I would have taken it on!!

But I would have offered a person who gave me a site like this, the right to ----------------------(you finish that statement!)---------------.

It would have been that important to me!

I am so glad I did, though! I have met some awesome people and I love meeting more. I find huge satisfaction is helping people and I can do it from my computer!! I LOVE IT!!

(In my previous life, before children, I was a psychotherapist...it's in my blood to link people up with resources and tools!!)

So, Let me know what you think and how I can further assist you. I love the feedback!

No comments: