Friday, September 5, 2008

Peak Performance Is A Key To Kids' Success

I am so tired, I am praying this email makes sense. I have so much to share with you but I am going to put in bullets so I can mimize the risk of totally confusing you!

Why am I so tired??? - Well, first my youngest child has been going through testing to figure out why he is limping and in pain. To say the least my life has turned upside down; my diet consists of high fat, sugar laden food "to make it through the day" since it all started April 29.

- He has had umpteen x-rays, blood tests and seen so many people, my head spins trying to make sense of it. Yesterday we went to the hospital for more tests and after hours of more waiting and discomfort, crying baby, etc. The doctor called and left a message saying my son does have a stress fracture just not in the location we thought.

- After Thanking God and holding back tears once more, because it wasn't a more serious situation. My mind whirled over how my active boy is going to make it through another round in a cast. (The last time he was in the cast, I felt like I was restraining a baby bear from his mother).

- So, life moves on and we are into day one of the new cast. Sam (my son) has already tried to pry the cast off with his play saw, hammer, and pure, super-human toddler strength. Who knew a two year old could be so strong? I am just wondering if the cast or Sam will win.

- To say the least, my sleep has been mimial because of concern and pure emotional exhaustion. I am sooo grateful I now know what the "limp" is. I feel as though I should be feeling renewed, but it seems like the emotional toll is slamming down on me. I am ready to burst into tears and when I go to blink, one of my eyes keeps sticking together. Weird I know! Explain that one!

Any who - why am I sitting here typing when I should be in bed at quarter to one in the morning? Well, it was the season finally of LOST! Who can resist the urge to watch when I am in dire need to leave my reality if only for two hours!

_ So what did you think!!!??? I know, it always takes me a day to digest all the info! Although the last episode answered many of this season's questions, boy it threw out some doozies, didn't it?! I want to know the writers and learn from them how they come up with such fantastic "copy". If LOST was a product to be bought I would be hooked to buy all the time!!

-Talking about marketing...What do you think about my new site Mom Marketeers? Is it easy to understand/follow? Do you have any questions? Any feed back would be fantastic and super appreciated!

-NEW INFO...(with more to be written soon...) My interview with Nicole MacKenzie is up!! Go listen to the recording! Nicole MacKenzie .

- I think Nicole is the bomb! Her info. is soo great; she is so genuine and is full of great suggestions, insight. Nicole follows a refresing life philosophy. She make her theories so easy to understand and I am so excited to start implementing them. Actually right after the call with her I started with the little we discussed and I must admit... My kids and I have been so much happier (meaning content) and we have found greater peace in our home. Especially right now, that is a huge feat!

- Go right now to my Mom Has Fun site to find out for yourself! I'd love to hear what you think and get feedback on questions you have and how Kids' Keys To Success can improve our interviews!

-Check out Nicole's course yourself! Hear testimonials and learn more info. on her site. You will be so excited to learn more because how simple she makes it! I know you will love it!

More to come.... take care and to all those moms out there...get some sleep! ;-)

No comments: